Reservation & Payment apartment
- The rental contract contains all the information on the reservation as the address of the apartment, contact details and other arrival and departure instructions
- Your apartment will be reserved for you by or completing the deposit within 1 week after the booking date or by returning the signed contract within 1 week after the booking date
- The deposit can only be paid via bank transfer.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until Nanette’s Apartments has received the deposit / the lease within 1 week after the booking date
- The rest payment needs to be paid in cash on arrival.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- Cancellation fees depend on notice and reads as follows:
- Cancellations, which more than 1 month passed before arrival, are subject to the deposit of the total rental cost.
- Cancellations made less than one month before arrival, are subject to 100% of the total amount of rental costs.
- The cancellation of a number of day(s) of a confirmed booking, is seen as a cancellation of those days. The days cancelled will be subject to the cancellation policy mentioned above.
- All cancellations or changes must be made via email. Cancellations or changes by phone or by other means will not be accepted.
- Nanette’s Appartementen encourages the client to take a travel insurance that reimburses cancellations.
Arrival and Departure
Preparing for your arrival
- Please ensure that we are aware of your correct arrival time so we can schedule your check-in. Keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
- Your contact needs your phone number and e-mail upon your arrival, so your contact can contact you. You can send the required information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call (+31) 6 14996148.
Day of arrival
- If the contact person is not present at your arrival, you should call your contact.
- The apartment will be available from the time stated in the lease. We will always try to have the apartment available for customers who arrive earlier. It is important that we have your correct arrival time.
Your departure from the apartment
- You need to leave the apartment before 10:00. Departs after 10.00 there will be charged with additional costs.
- If you want to leave apartment later than 10:00, please inform the possibilities at check-in. We will always try to meet your needs. Whenever possible, you can stay in the apartment until 18:00. The extra cost is 50% of the rental price per night. Upon departure after 18:00 we will charge a full one night’s stay.
- On the day of departure, the apartment should be left clean and tidy. Garbage needs to be removed. The heating system needs to be turned off.
- When we are not present, please leave the keys on the table. Make sure you do not leave personal belongings. Shut the door of the house unlocked.
- Before leaving, guests are required to leave the apartment in good condition. All garbage must be properly removed, and the apartment must be cleaned up. The heating and lighting needs to be switched off. If this is not the case, there will be an additional charge.
- Any damage done made by you or your accompanying party during your stay must be paid.
Number of guests and their Identity
- The customer must inform Nanette ’s Apartments at booking about the number of guests.
- Only the number of persons named in the booking have access to the apartment, unless otherwise agreed with Nanette’s Appartementen.
- The number of guests should not exceed a maximum specified by us.
- Pets are not allowed unless clear permission is given by Nanette ’s Apartments.
- If the customer fails to meet the above Terms, has Nanette’s Appartementen the full right to ask the client to leave the apartment. The client is not entitled to compensation.
Behavior at our apartments
- Loud music and parties are strictly forbidden. Should this be the case, then you immediately removed from the apartment, regardless of the time, day or night.
- Rules on noise and respect for fellow residents between 22:00 and 10:00.
- We would appreciate it if you would fully cooperate and we hope you understand the need for these rules. Silence between 22.00-10.00 should therefore be respected.
- The customer agrees that on behalf of the hiring party rules will be responsible and proper dealt with. If that person or accompanying party not behave, Nanette’s Appartementen has the right to both the person and the accompanying party to ask to leave the apartment.
- Ultimately, the customer will lose the entire amount paid.
- In case of damage, it is passed on to the customer.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the apartments.
- In case of emergency the management reserves the right to enter an apartment.
- When you book an apartment at Nanette’s Apartments, you automatically agree with the Terms and Conditions and we assume that you also comply.
- Nanette’s Apartments is not responsible for direct or indirect damage to the apartment caused by the client and / or others. These include: damage, fire, theft and misconduct. Damages caused by the customer to the apartment, will be charged.
- Nanette’s Apartments is not liable for the loss or theft of personal property and goods.
- If the customer does not comply with the General Terms, Nanette’s Appartementen is compelled to ask the client to leave the apartment. There will be no recompensation.
Website Nanette’s Appartementen
- All apartment descriptions and information are added to the published apartments. Nanette’s Appartementen will do its utmost to display details as accurately and precisely as possible. Nanette’s Apartments is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Nanette’s Appartementen has the right to modify at any time the information published, including prices, photos and descriptions.
- Nanette’s Appartementen has the right to modify these Terms and Conditions when necessary.
- When making a booking, customers will automatically accept the terms and conditions. Additionally, users agrees to the change in the Terms and Conditions also made by a third party and the third party promises to adhere to the conditions hold.
- These Terms do not affect the statutory rights of the user.